A mosque, that rises with finesse in Reem Island, standing out with a powerful concept & breathtaking Contemporary aesthetics. An escape from the materialistic world of today to get closer to the Metaphysical aspect of life & to God. The most striking feature is the mural that is built using special materials that extract the light from the Interior by night, to project the 99 names of Allah with the outstanding Arabic calligraphy on the Exterior.
The Dome & the Minaret are slightly deconstructed, along with modern materials intervening, in order to follow a Contemporary theme. The entire Ensemble is unique, daring & considerably diverging from the conventional aesthetics & features of any other mosque.
- 3 floor levels for: Secondary Prayer Hall, Main Prayer Hall & Women Prayer Hall
- Secondary Prayer Hall level for Men Prayer Hall + Ablution Area & Toilets + Services
- Main Prayer Hall level for Men Prayer Hall + Main Entrance
- Women Prayer Hall level for Women Prayer Hall + Services
- 2 floor Accommodation building for Imam, Moazen & guardhouse
Al Aziz Mosque
Reem Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Built up Area: